Whilst we are still enduring the challenges faced by the pandemic, we are delighted to have started planning 2021’s Festival.
Unsurprisingly, things can’t be quite the same as they normally would, but we have every intention of bringing world class music to our audiences from the beautiful setting of Aldborough.
We are hoping to host a slightly shorter Festival this year and all our concerts will be held in St Andrew’s Church, safely and in accordance with government guidelines.
Rest assured, we will be hosting the same calibre and quality of performances as ever, and as soon as we possibly can we will be sending out further information.
If you would like the opportunity to win a pair of tickets to this year’s festival*, simply click here to take part in our short survey.
*Terms and conditions, free prize draw February 2021
• Entries (via completion of the survey), must be received by the end of February 2021.
• The Northern Aldborough Festival cannot accept responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
• Automated/bulk entries and entries from third parties will be disqualified.
• The winning entry will be drawn at random after the closing date.
• Winner details will be confirmed by email to the winning recipient on the same email they were originally communicated with.
• No correspondence will be entered into with any competitor, prizes are as stated, are not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
• If you are a winner, you must claim your prize within 30 days of being notified. We will contact you twice using your email. If you have not responded within 30 days of our first contact, the prize will be forfeited and another winner chosen. It is the winner’s responsibility to notify Northern Aldborough Festival of any change in contact information.